Throughout the school year, Bridges to College offers free educational materials and programs to high school students and their parents.
Early Awareness Programming for Greenville and Ansonia second-graders
Community volunteers discussed college, read the “I Know I Can” book, and gave each student a book during an early college awareness program for Greenville and Ansonia second-graders.
Sixth-grade trip to Edison Community College in Piqua
Greenville and Ansonia sixth-graders learned about college and took part in specially-designed classes during a visit to Edison Community College in Piqua this spring.
College Club for Greenville High School sophomores and juniors
Greenville High School sophomores and juniors visited Sinclair Community College, Wright State University, Ball State University and Miami University and learned about careers and majors, admissions and financial aid as part of the GHS College Club. The club is a collaborative effort between Bridges to College and GHS guidance counselors.
In addition, Bridges to College:
● Mailed planning calendars to parents of Greenville and Ansonia high school juniors and seniors.
● Offered a college planning night to high school students and their parents.
● Coordinated an early college awareness event for Greenville Junior High School students.
● Offering classroom presentations to high school students
● Worked with Edison Community College to offer a Financial Aid Night for high school seniors and their parents.